What in the heck did I do in a past life... (assuming that we have past lives) Okay last week I was sort of diagnosed with fibromyalgia, I say sort of because he didn't really say that I have it but I have all sorts of the symptoms, so if anyone is keeping score... I have Neurofibromatosis, I'm hypoglycemic, I have one (and a half) legs, I'm always in pain because of the previous disorders, I'm manic depressive and who knows what else... Okay just to put it out there I know there are tons of people with lots more problems then I have, and I always tell my self and others that "it could be worse" and I know it could be. I just wanted to rant a little and this is my blog so :p lol not to mention my hubby and I have been trying for a baby since 2007 and no luck.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Thursday, April 7, 2011
- I don't talk about how upset it makes me that I'm not pregnant, But I feel the pain of it everyday.
- I don't talk about how (some) people in my life don't seem too concerned about it.
- I don't want people to tell me things that I already know, it doesn't reassure me, it doesn't make me feel any better.
- I don't talk about how hard it is for me to see pregnant women and families walk by my house, or see them in the store.
- I hate to hearing about people getting pregnant and not wanting to keep it.
- I'm scared that I can't get pregnant, and I feel like I know it won't happen for me because I didn't end up a teen mom.
Posted by Manic Insomniac at 10:34 PM