- I don't talk about how upset it makes me that I'm not pregnant, But I feel the pain of it everyday.
- I don't talk about how (some) people in my life don't seem too concerned about it.
- I don't want people to tell me things that I already know, it doesn't reassure me, it doesn't make me feel any better.
- I don't talk about how hard it is for me to see pregnant women and families walk by my house, or see them in the store.
- I hate to hearing about people getting pregnant and not wanting to keep it.
- I'm scared that I can't get pregnant, and I feel like I know it won't happen for me because I didn't end up a teen mom.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Posted by Manic Insomniac at 10:34 PM